Ir al contenido principal

Big big dreams!

Hi everyone, we were asked to write about a free topic and I would like to tell you about my dreams and goals.
I am studying chemistry because I plan in the future to dedicate myself to cosmetology and the creation of my own products, because it is what I love and what makes me happy.
However, many of my advances or goals have been somewhat clouded by certain events that have kept me deconcentrated and a little unmotivated, but day by day I strive so that nothing is bigger than my desire to achieve what I propose.
Lately I have been in an internal debate, because my stay at the university has not been the most pleasant and it has complicated a lot, I have even thought about quitting studying chemistry and dedicating myself purely to makeup and its derivatives, but something tells me that I have to keep giving everything for this.
One of my biggest wishes is to travel abroad and learn a lot more about make-up, cosmetics and fashion, I have done courses here in Chile where I have perfected my technique, but the costs are very high, the materials  and cosmetics as well as courses and that kind of thing, for what I am now finding out and looking for alternatives that allow me to finance everything that I mentioned previously.
I want to be a professional and love what I do, be happy and give the world the best of me, prove to me that there isn't obstacle that can stop me and that I am capable of doing everything that I set out to do.
 Be able to give to my parents everything that they deserves and also that be proud of me and that they realizes that every effort in the long run brings fruits.
I enjoy the make up, it is a form of expression, love and art, and I also enjoy chemistry, expands my mind, that is why I want to exercise it for my whole life, it makes me happy and fills me, I hope I can achieve it. Thanks for your time

Comentarios

  1. I'm impressed of how decided you are about the area where you want to work in the future, because in my case, I like a lot of areas of my career haha. I hope you can meet your goals and be happy with the decisions you'll take :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you keep in the career, you can develop cosmetics cruelty-free, for make up and more things. You can change the world, so keep going!~

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario