Ir al contenido principal

Photograph to remember !

Hi everyone today we were asked to write about our favorite photograph and this one came to my mind immediately.
This picture was taken by me the last summer in the Termas de Puritama in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile. She's my beloved mother and what I love about the picture is that my mom looks gorgeous and full of happiness. That day was awesome we spent a really great day together, the water was warm and transparent, watch her laughing and enjoying good times after all melted my heart completely. 
she's a shy person and she got some self-esteem issues so she avoids bathing in public and that sort of things but I told her that day that she had to enjoy this trip and not to worry about the rest, she looked at me and said :"you're my sun, I love you".
we laughed because the waterfall wet the camera all the time and that little baby boy never went out of there of there much as his parents tried.




Comentarios