At first, I did not know which topic to choose, but I remembered that at school I was asked to do a dissertation on scientists and I did my research on Lise Meitner.Lise Meitner was an Austrian born physicist who conducted research on nuclear physics and radioactivity. She became one of the first to discover that a uranium atom would split when it was bombarded by neutrons. Many think of Meitner as the most important woman scientist of the twentieth century. Albert Einstein called her the “German Marie Curie.I admire this woman because were complicated times where the man was above the woman, and despite the fact that Meitner’s contributions were ignored she knew how to develop and achieve being an icon of science, She received more tan twenty-one scientific awards and honors in her life.She received a doctorate in physics in 1906, the second woman to do so. She discovered the Auger Effect in 1922, which is the emission process of electrons. with Otto Hahn discovered the protactinium isotope in 1918, The duo was nominated ten consecutive years for the Nobel Prize during this time.
this is Lise Meitner

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario