Ir al contenido principal

sons of chemistry!


I dont really enjoyed studying any subject this semester, but if I had to choose one it would be General Chemistry I
To be frank, I did not attend much to the theoretical classes, because I had already studied chemistry before, I go to the seminars where we solve exercises, doubts and the assistants make an evaluation at the end of the classes
The main contents that I have seen are atomic theory, electronic configuration, periodic properties, chemical bonding, inorganic chemical nomenclature, Redox equilibrium, stoichiometry, solutions and chemical equilibrium
As I said before in the other post, I love chemistry but it's not easy for me studying it and this is the second time that I have this subject so nothing of it is new for me but I like to solving redox exercises, solutions and stoichiometry
Personally, I prefer the practical classes, such as the general chemistry laboratory or the laboratory techniques of the first semester, I think I am more skilled with that.
although it is difficult for me, I like it a lot and I enjoy learning a little more every day.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario